Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am indeed delighted that a long awaited Website for our Community was born on Thiruvonam Star on 22.02.2009 in the evening at Gurgaon, Haryana with the patronage of Mr. Balagopal Keeran and Mr. Tajinder Singh of B&T Group along with sincere efforts put in by quite a few dedicated Members of Delhi Warrier Samity, which no doubt is praiseworthy. Let us jointly make this a healthy and joyous platform to interact with our community members in India and abroad for useful purposes henceforth. Please accept my congratulations

- CV Ramachandran, Delhi

1 comment:

  1. Dear Maniyetta,

    Hats off to you (to borrow a phirangi phrase) !!

    At the age of 52, to reassure myself and to have a reality check , I had to run 22Km in Vodafone Delhi Half Marathon in 2007 and thereafter get a certificate (treasured fondly to show to the non-belivers!!) as the last time I had done a similar feat was more than 33 years back when I was in teens. Then those who knew me closely saluted my so called “spirit”.

    Let me now symbolically bow before “your spirit”which has beaten us all hollow....

    At your age, perhaps a decade more than mine, in a cyber saavy country (where supposedly 50% of population is under age 25) you have beaten all of us in being the very first person to post your opinion on our “WHAT MEMBERS SAY” blog.

    Let us all emulate him by sending feedbacks to info@warriersonline.com and make this a vibrant group

    JAI HO.....

    S Balakrishna Variar

    ReplyDelete