Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank you very much for your kind courtesy.I met my family in the site.I appreciate the hard work put in by you and your team mates in making the long cherished desire a reality.I am also fully aware that teething troubles in any venture will be a universal phenomenon. Hard work, determination and foresight , which, you are already having, will definitely solve these problems.Incidentally, I may suggest that under the caption "updates" the subheadings "events" and "news" may be clearly identified so as to avoid duplication. I also could not see the details of our pilgrimmage to Madurai and Rameswaram. Another matter I want to point out is that usually the people send the entire folder through Piccasa to save time and expense, without weeding out duplications and irrelevant pictures. Hence I would suggest that the discretion for the selection of pictures should be vested with "info" of the Team Management.This will save sufficient space for the site. Ofcourse, my opinion is only that of a layman who has no knowledge about the intricacies involved. I once again congratulate you and the team for the bold step undertaken in the interest of the WARRIERS in the Globe.
Snehasamsakalode,
G.C.S.Warrier

No comments:

Post a Comment